The Decision Group is a leading-edge strategic consulting firm. Focus: ‘helping our clients to take better business decisions’. Our advice is pragmatic and involved – an ideal stepping stone to the top. As an innovative, high end strategy consulting firm we have strong academic links with international renowned universities (examples are Harvard, The George Washington University, St Gallen, and Erasmus University), and a team of experienced and enthusiastic consultants.
In addition to the consulting company, a direct affiliate of us is The Decision Institute. The Institute provides Real-Action Learning, Executive Programs and researches actual topics within the focus areas Health, Life Sciences, and Strategy & Governance. Visit the website to get acquainted with this institute.
The Decision Group is a dynamic consulting firm and is always looking for motivated, enthusiastic and talented people. Graduates as well as more experienced people are welcome to apply. An academic grade and/or Ph.D. aspirations are preferred. You can apply for a career with The Decision Group by emailing your application (email@example.com). Of course, you can also send them by traditional mail. We will contact you as soon as possible.
- Business Analysts / Consultants: - The Decision Group Ambitious university graduates (ir/mr/drs) or MBA-ers.
- Program Coordinator – The Decision Institute
Visit the website For Students for more information
What we look for
Strategic advice at the highest level. Social and commercially relevant. Analytic and creative work with large impact. For clients, colleagues, and personal development. Building own business. Engagements for industry leaders or their challengers. Focus on Healthcare & Lifesciences and Strategy & Governance.
Profile: personality, proven leadership, track-record in commercial & entrepreneurial experience. Analytic and conceptual thinker. Roots in one of the focus industries or subject matter expert. Partner potential.
- Fast learner, and willing to invest
- Board-level communicator
- Builder of networks
- ‘Head-first’, initiative and creativity
- Cooperative Leadership
- Preferably ‘USA work ethos’ (faster, harder, drive), then NL-standard
- Entrepreneurial. Teamplayer.
- Specialized firm, all can build the company!
- Intuitive problem solver. Taking different angles to the right issue.
- Extensive consulting or industry experience, personal/professional network/customers
- Visible in own field of expertise
- Analytical capabilities. Abstract thinker, finding ways where logic falters
What we offer
- Active builder of strategic consulting practice
- Acquisition, design of strategic (dialogue) projects
- Managing the direct client relationship and his/her strategic agenda, facilitate the political arena
- Setup and sell groundbreaking research projects
- Build on existing client network (farming), leverage position in core industries
- Design and execute real-action learning programs, based on our knowledge capital
- Visible through design of leading edge knowledge in core subject matter areas
- When you wish to apply for a career at The Decision Group do so by emailing your application (firstname.lastname@example.org) or send it by traditional mail. We will contact you as soon as possible.
- When we have reviewed your application and you fit our description you will be invited to get acquainted. During this talk we will gain some more insight into your background and ambitions.
- When we decide to continue you will be invited to meet with a (senior-) consultant to talk in more detail about the work, the way of working and your expertise.
- The final phase consists of an interview with a partner, where we will test your knowledge and skill in a case setting. During this last interview job-opportunities will be discussed.
Typically the whole procedure is finished within 4 weeks.