At the successful event on The Value of Diagnostics of June 5th 2012, The Decision Group Framework was launched. This decision framework for diagnostics will help organizations to asses the value of diagnostics. The framework and methodology received very positive replies from the audience:
- The event was very usefull and inspiring. It gave me a new vision on how to interpret costs and value. – Medical specialist
- The Decision Framework is innovative and can result in product improvement. The Value of Diagnostics is the ‘new thinking’ – Director of Life Sciences company
- The Decision Group succeeded to open a new discussion on diagnostics, via a differen point of view and a practical approach’ – Head Clinical Chemistry
A large variety of stakeholder groups were present at the event. A sample of the companies and organisations represented:
|Check-Points B.V.||Isala Klinieken|
|Citeq Health Products||Ned. Ver. voor Radiologie|
|De Friesland Zorgverzekeraar||Nucletron|
|Distrilab BV||Philips Healthcare Benelux|
|E-nose||Radboud University Nijmege MC|
|Erasmus MC||Roche Diagnostics Nederland|
|Forbion Capital Partners||Saxenburgh groep|
|GE Healthcare||St Lucas Andreas Ziekenhuis|
|Glaxo Smith Kline||Virtual Proteins BV|
|Haga Teaching Hospital||Vu University Medical Center|
During the discussion it became clear that this new approach brings high added value for the different stakeholders. Actions to learn more:
- Download the stakeholderflyers to learn more about the implications, the project possibilities and the Decision Group Framework.
(Stakeholder Flyer Care&Cure, Stakeholder Flyer Industry&Investors, Stakeholder Flyer Goverment, Insurers and Patients).
- Visit our new website on a regular basis for more in depth information, the presentations, and news and updates.
- Contact Kim Bruheim, Msc. (firstname.lastname@example.org) for questions or suggestions.
Executive Education Programs Healthcare by affiliate The Decision Institute:
– Clinical Management Workshop Series
– Masterclasses Value Based Health Care
– Strategy & Goverancence Excellence Series
– Masterclass Healthcare ‘New&Improved’