- Diagnostics influences as much as 60-70% of healthcare decision making
- Expenditure on diagnostics is even less than 6% of the total health expenditure
Diagnostics does not receive the attention it deserves. It is the missing link for a sustainable healthcare system, providing immediate opportunities to reduce costs and to deliver higher quality of care.
The Value of Diagnostics – The Study
The Decision Group and Isala Klinieken proudly present the results of the study “the Value of Diagnostics”. This study resulted in the first decision framework for diagnostics. It will help you and your organization to assess the value of different types of diagnostics and provides a much more efficient mechanism to take reimbursement, investment and portfolio decisions.
On Tuesday June 5th, the latest insights will be shared on our study results, the new framework and the method. The event will take place on 14.00u-18.00u in Hotel Wientjes, Stationsweg 7, Zwolle.
To register for participation, please fill out the online application form or contact Kim Bruheim (email@example.com). For more information on the Value of Diagnostics visit our special website and download the Executive Summary.
– The Decision Group Healthcare Consulting
– Academic Connections
– Executive Education Programs Healthcare by affiliate The Decision Institute:
– Clinical Management Workshop Series
– Masterclass Healthcare ‘New&Improved’